Saturday, August 7, 2010

I need your help, please!

I’ve been doing scholarship contests like crazy, and I just entered one that I actually have a good chance of winning, or at least placing and getting some money. Basically, I just submitted an essay and after they receive my transcript and read over my essay, the company is going to put it online. Once it is put online, people vote for it and the essay with the most amount of votes wins.


This is where you come in….I was going to ask you all to vote, until I realized that I would need you to vote twice a day, everyday for three months. I figured that was asking a little much :p

So my new method might seem terrible or sketchy to you, but honestly by the number of votes that everyone else has (like 600 in just a few days), they have to be doing this too. If you don’t support my method, I understand. But anyways, voting requires inputing your email address. I’m pretty sure that you won’t get an email back because I voted for another person just to see and haven’t gotten an email back. If you do get an email, it won’t be spam-y 

So, getting to the point, you would be so so so helpful if you just gave me your email address so I can vote for my essay using your name. You can comment on here with it or message me with it if you don’t feel comfortable.

Thank you so much! (and sorry again if this seems really bad to anyone)

 
Also, if you know of family or friends that would be willing to give me their email address, that would be awesome! The more the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment